As well as an increased in output over hand spreading, the volume of glue applied can be accurately regulated offering big savings in glue consumption. Accurate spreading also means less glue is squeezed out at the edge of panels resulting in easier trimming operation, saving time.
All machines can apply double or single-faced adhesive. Included in the specification is a manual wash system which when connected to a hosepipe directs water directly onto the rollers via nylon brushes. reducing cleaning time to about 10 minutes – This ensures the rollers are completely clean ready for the next use.
- Max working width 1300 mm
- Max working height 100 mm
- Roller diameter 185 mm
- Feed speed 18 m/min
- Motor power 0.5 hp
- Working height 795 mm
- Weight 300 kg
- Roller groove pitch 2mm
- Complete with integral manual washer
- Manual washer. Applicable on the model S2R produced to obtain a perfect cleaning of the rollers increasing the duration considerably, it also greatly reduces the cleaning time thanks to its easy handling.
- Optional extra’s
- Automatic washer for rollers.
- Speed motor variator hp.0.5-1:5
- Wheels applications.
- Stainless steel back water tank.
- Anti-acid synthetic rubber roller
Of the glue to be applied obtained by means of ground distribution tanks. Osama 2 Roller Glue Spreaders give a uniform and constant film of glue throughout the working width, thanks to the special dampers compensating for differences on noncalibrated panels.
For all moving parts guarantee the operator’s utmost safety.
Fully sealed, in compliance with CE regulations, with control button pad, voltage 24 volts.