This combined in-line system associates the effectiveness of high-speed hot air and high radiation capacity IR lamps. It is the most efficient system for drying water-based paints because it cuts the times needed to evaporate any water contained in the finishes.
The hot air ventilation creates a high flow-rate area. The optional infra-red lamps can have differential wavelengths and penetration depths.
- Flexible choice of hold times thanks to oven’s modularity
- Short flash-off or total drying times
- User-friendly operation and low maintenance
- Low initial investment costs
- No emissions and/or radiation in working environment
- Aquadry LA is the best in-line system for drying water-based paints
- Fibre cement
- Insulating materials
Aquadry LA system connect in line to a MITO spray machine.