The Combi Sword Brush Una X 121../ Una X 123.. is ideal to clean furniture panels, wooden boards, plastic and flat glass sheets from above and from below. These surfaces need to be cleaned before lacquering, converting, stacking or before camera inspection. Two Sword Brushes, type BIX 51, wipe transversally across the material surfaces.
The micro-moistened brush filaments (Ingromat® system) remove even the most minute particles from the subject surface. The integrated pressure buffer provides for a constant wiping pressure and a premium cleaning result. The adjustment frame VEG 25.. allows a vertical adjustment of the Sword Brushes e.g. to adapt them to the material’s thickness or to remove them from the material surface for maintenance purposes.
- Single or double-sided cleaning
- May be combined with air-driven cleaning devices at the infeed
- Short parts may be cleaned, min. length approx. 240 mm
- Nominal widths up to 4500 mm available
- Electrical height adjustment and rapid pneumatic adjustment available as an option