The Cevomat™ CVO 146 is ideal to clean metal webs (coils, strips etc.) from above and from below before milling, levelling or before the application of protective foils. Its linear brushes will touch the surface only after having passed the material’s edges. They are positioned on a flexible pressure buffer. Both features ensure that wavy surfaces and sharp-edged webs may also be cleaned effectively with this machine. The four Sword Brush modules (type BRHF 47) are surrounded by a robust protective frame.
- Four Sword Brushes wipe in opposite directions. They touch the surface only after having passed the web’s edges. They may, therefore, clean even sharp-edged materials
- A flexible pressure buffer allows the machine to adapt to wavy surfaces
- A rapid pneumatic adjustment allows easy threading of metal webs
- The Cevomat CVO has a closed protective frame
- The Cevomat CVOC has a C-shaped protective frame which is open at one side. This frame may be taken out of the line on a trolley even when a metal web is being processed