The Web Sword Brush Una H-WB 146/A effectively cleans the upper and lower surface of high-speed webs e.g. before printing, laminating, converting or after trimming or slitting. The machine is ideal to clean paper and cardboard webs as well as delicate plastic films. The brush filaments are micro-moistened with the antistatic cleaning agent Ingromat® and may thus thoroughly remove even the tiniest dust particles. The pressure buffer maintains a constant wiping pressure onto the surfaces and provides for a stable, effective cleaning result. A parallel guide stabilizes the linear brush even at high production speeds.
- Double-sided cleaning at high production speeds (up to 600 m/min.)
- Four Sword Brushes wipe in opposite directions and start touching the surface only after having passed the material’s edges
- The subject web is flattened at the edges
- Manual or electrical height adjustment of upper and lower Sword Brushes may be combined with a pneumatic quick adjustment. The brushes may thus be removed very quickly from the material surface
- Two horizontal collective suction connections