iBotic is the high-capacity Cartesian spraying robot providing ultra-high finishing quality – on both the faces and edges of workpieces – which is now even more flexible thanks to the new interpolated axis control device. What makes iBotic so special is that it can work simultaneously on pieces of different shape and thickness, with the conveyor either at standstill or on the move, in tracking mode. iBotic is also available in the compact “iBotic K” version, with a working length of 3,000 mm (up to 5,200 mm in extra-long version).
The reading barrier, available in 2D version with 512 photodiodes, and latest-generation 3D C-Vision version, ensures high-definition workpiece shape, size and position acquisition, enabling the control software to plot the best spraying trajectories.
The 5 arm travel axes are what make this robot different from a normal sprayer: all axes are electronically controlled. The edge spray gun angle can also be controlled (optional)
Specific glue application arms are also available.
iBotic can be equipped with an easily maintained and replaced two-stage paper filter, or a water curtain filtration system, particularly recommended for finishes of the highest quality.
It also features a multiple output Plenum and fans to control the ventilation flows in the spraying zone. To guarantee the highest finish quality, the air can be treated by independent fans installed on the body of the machine or, in more complex lines, by external pressurisation and/or humidification units, also useful for serving the drying ovens.
For iBotic, Cefla Finishing has developed exclusive, state-of-the-art software able to decide and control all robot movements, from the simplest sequence of operations to the most sophisticated processing. This special control software allows user-friendly setting of all parameters.
- Spraying Arms: 1 or 2, also for glue applications
- Reading Barrier: 2D or C-Vision 3D
- Conveyor System: CFB or Paper
- Overspray Filtration: dry or water
- Different working lengths
- Operation with load stationary or in tracking mode
- 2D or C-Vision 3D reading barrier
- 5 arm axes of movement
- Excellent air quality in spraying zone
- Exclusive control software
- The latest release of iBotic has a system which controls the 5 axes with complete interpolation between them. This enables iBotic to perform particularly complex trajectories, such as three-dimensional workpieces of various kinds.
- Composite materials
The 5 arm travel axes are what make this robot different from a normal spraying solution.
IBOTIC can work simultaneously on pieces of different shape and thickness, with the conveyor either at standstill or on the move.
The reading barrier, available in 2D version with 512 photodiodes, and a;so latest-generation 3D C-Vision version.