This Performa configuration features an entry and exit conveyor belt system and a system of rollers which feed workpieces through the spraying zone. It is equipped with 8 spray guns subdivided into 2 product circuits and a dry filtration system. It has a working width of 300 mm and is perfect for applying water and solvent-based stains and paints.
Performa 28 Belt has a continuous conveyor belt system for transporting workpieces and a paint recovery system. It is equipped with 8 spray guns subdivided into 2 product circuits and dry filtration. It has a working width of 240 mm and is also available in the 400 mm version. Perfect for applying water and solvent-based stains and paints.
PERFORMA UV Belt
This configuration is the ideal solution for applying 100% acrylic products. It is equipped with a continuous conveyor belt system, steel filters and a patented paint recovery system. Equipped with 6 spray guns on a single product circuit. It has a working width of 240 mm.
- Performa Roller: roller conveyor system; working width 300 mm.
- Performa Belt: conveyor belt system; working width 240 mm or 400 mm.
- Performa UV Belt: for application of 100% acrylic products; conveyor belt system; working width 240 mm; patented recovery system.
- 4+4 spray guns, on 2 product circuits
Perfect for mouldings and narrow boards up to 240 mm wide (optional 400 mm)
- Perfect for high production batches
- Patented recovery system available on BELT version
- Operation with load stationary or in tracking mode
PERFORMA inline drying oven for mouldings.
PERFORMA range for solvent, water-based and UV applications.
PERFORMA available in 240mm and 400mm working widths.